Online Classes: Strong Advice For Nosy Parents

Bangalore’s Dr Antony Robert Charles thinks it’s a bad idea to scrutinise school teachers during online classes. It's the same principle as doctors stopping patient’s family from entering the operation theatre, he argues.

24/08/2020 3:08 PM
  • 6.5M
  • 5.8K

• Meenu A.
    7 days

very well describeAntonDr. Antony.Only few people could under stand the situation of teachers in our country that how they handled the every child taking online classes.Very appreciable thought.

• Rashmi R.
    07/11/2020 16:34

Completely agree with the point that pronunciation is not above skill or concepts or even excellence in any area. Just to highlight my point, I have worked with exceptional software developers who work under so much of pressure to deliver, may not have the best pronunciation but they are capable to put across their point. And that I believe is enough.

• Navdeep S.
    03/11/2020 13:18

Salute to all teachers

• Navdeep S.
    03/11/2020 13:17

I believe that sir , without teacher you can't do any thing.we r like doctors are god not doubt its true but I m asking everyone who make the doctors...(teachers....) so in my point of view teachers are supreme power of world with out teachers we are nothing....

• Harsha G.
    02/11/2020 05:58

Convincing sentences

• Anirban M.
    30/10/2020 05:06

I really appreciate the class 2 teachers of l. I seen them teach the virtual classroom with amazing amount of patience and love for the kids. This makes me more and more proud of my decision to get my kid admitted there... They prepare well before each class and present very well. Each teacher is 100% professional and know exactly what they are doing. Obviously, some days are better than the rest, but that's absolutely fine and understandable. Thanks you teachers of Apeejay School, Nerul for taking care of my kid's education. I am fully convinced that my kid is in good hands. ApeejaySchool Nerul

• Neetu G.
    22/10/2020 09:04

Loved the contents

• Shaloo S.
    22/10/2020 05:09

Very well said doc

• Mary G.
    17/10/2020 19:58

It's okay. Everyone deserves a fair chance. But the fact is that majority of teachers aren't actually qualified for their job. I have had some very good teachers and I owe a lot to them, but there has been a lot of dilution in the professional acumen.

• S.Prabhu S.
    16/10/2020 05:05

Yes Doc. What you say is 100% right....

• Padala S.
    15/10/2020 19:24

Well said sir. 👏👏each and every point is correct. Finally it shows the respect towards teaching profession you have. God bless you sir.

• Asmat S.
    15/10/2020 17:15

Wonderful msg👍 for parents

• Lynette M.
    15/10/2020 09:14

Thank you for speaking for us ,the rest has been clarified clearly from a Teachers point and parents point of view.thankyou for addressing the chain of respect .If parents show respect to the teachers children will automatically respect teachers and the process of learning takes place efficiently.Thankyou🙏

• Sravanthi D.
    15/10/2020 04:26

Well said

• Skipper J.
    10/10/2020 23:24

Surgeon my butt ... he puts a plastic bag over his head and expect people just to believe he’s a surgeon and give credibility to what he says even thought he talking about something irrelevant to surgery!

• Sherry T.
    09/10/2020 17:59

IAM sure it's frustrating for them online also just as it is 4 our kids

• Rubina A.
    07/10/2020 20:25

So impressed

• Usha R.
    07/10/2020 18:41

Even I have noticed the teacher's r rude to kids... And they criticize the kids for not reading the text book in front of them, which impact on small kids mentally.... Teacher r not for that... I agree to the parents...

• Sachin P.
    07/10/2020 17:48

Excellent analysis Dr. Antony. Usually I do not see and listen to vedios on social media but this got my attention. Very aptly analysed and as father of two kids I can related to the situation. Everyone needs to be given a fair chance. Its very easy to criticise but try playing their role, i am sure you will change your opinion. Your kids are observing you.

• Normie C.