Speaking Out About Child Sexual Abuse

"I'm not ashamed of saying that 'Okay, I was abused.'" Lokesh Pawar is a survivor, and he wears that badge proudly to help others everywhere.

14/06/2020 2:57 AM
  • 1.2M

• Gerzsald O.
    06/01/2021 03:59

I imagine being in place of parents, tears roll down my eyes ...

• Lords L.
    14/12/2020 08:02

The rest of the abusers miserable lives upon earth before get dragged to hell. They should be stripped being as thats their fascination, and beaten daily as a routine. So they know what to expect like this little child did and had to know what he had to endure. They need to know daily what they will endure and it wont end until they die. And the punishment should be adminstered by huge adult previously abused men

• Anita S.
    07/12/2020 22:23

You are a brave young man

• Jayshree M.
    23/11/2020 02:35

I was surprised to see you anyways it is bad whatever has happened with you this is a lesson for all Parents to keep a watch on their children at this age and warn them if something happens with them they should share with them before it is to late Wish all the best Lokesh in life After how you have disrespected me if you remember I cannot forget it when I saw you with your friends

• Monica O.
    24/10/2020 22:51

The abuser was punished ?

• Chindy C.
    24/10/2020 06:36

My God

• Jerry K.
    23/10/2020 22:20

❤️❤️😘😘😘

• Zora G.
    23/10/2020 15:35

Am so ashame of Indian people they support to care for ther children that is what I know from my grandma

• Zora G.
    23/10/2020 15:34

I hope he say who he is so they could stone his ass u sick sob

• Lorraine N.
    22/10/2020 19:18

🤬🤬🤬leave kids alone ffs, poor wee boy 😥

• Bablu M.
    22/10/2020 16:40

So heart breaking. Well done for coming forward to sharing experience for help others. God bless . .

• Gloria L.
    21/10/2020 05:03

I am so sorry this happened to you. I , too, was sexually abused while in a foster home, at age 5-16 years. I am in my 70’s and can still feel everything that was done me by a foster parent and his adult son. God bless you Sir, and stay strong.

• Mika L.
    20/10/2020 05:24

Thank you for speaking out and being so open about the process and feelings of self discovery. As a parent I hope I will be able to protect my child and help the world at large heal when horrible things happen. Shedding a light on these things not only help you but they help us all to build a safer and more compassionate world where abuse can be removed before it ever happens. Thank you!!!!

• Hayat K.
    19/10/2020 06:49

What was his parents doing when he was getting abuse they should have looked after him

• Maureen P.
    18/10/2020 03:48

Absolutely very true with what you said,ain't your fault, proud of you, God made you a strong Handsome man to open up and come out from this ,God bless and be with you always, Live that bustard that did this to you to God's hand,the punishment that God will give him will be more hush than what he did to you, stay blessed and stay safe from this end Fiji

• Sayeeda K.
    17/10/2020 23:08

Kudos to you .It ain't easy Takes a great deal of courage and grit to share .May you stay strong 👍Bless your parents for being there for you.🙏

• Mere M.
    16/10/2020 00:59

God bless u thank u for being n inspiration

• Beverly P.
    15/10/2020 19:03

Did your dad go and punch the lights out of the abuser though?

• Namdu D.
    15/10/2020 14:14

Sorry to hear about your childhood trauma and abuse that you had to go through. I’m glad you were very brave and smart enough to do a research and find a solution to the problem.

• Belli M.
    15/10/2020 09:24

Probably you are one of the most bravest men alive, Really!!! None of this was your fault dear. So nice that you have a supportive and understanding family. Best wishes to you Lokesh!!