• Hardik N.
    a day

Chal kya rha hai duniya mein !!! gays marriage and Same gender Relationship !!! I mean World is absolutely going against the Nature and Principle of God. & Now on this comment many So called atheist and So called Lovers will comment

• Qurat U.
    2 days

So rubbish ..

• Rabia B.
    3 days

I think love should b based on natural,not this type. Yakhh

• Manojlavi K.
    3 days

Let see how many day’s u to be together

• Jayanthi N.
    3 days

If you are happy doing this then I am happy for you

• Rabia B.
    3 days

Wat is this kind of love ? Where we are going?is thid right?

• Abhi K.
    4 days

If why she wear costume like boys, otherwise you need a boything but not a boy , and hairstyle also copied by the boys ! Then why don't u both wear sarry, salvar etc... ?

• Helen D.
    5 days

Anyway all the best to both of u guys, love nobody can brake

• Kavitha A.
    5 days

Stupidity

• Ashir M.
    6 days

Ye Kia bukwas

• Myhalika B.
    6 days

I am watching this from Bangladesh..... From a muslim family...you know the consequences....!! I really love that girl.i hope i get to marry her someday....i know allah loves theone who love.........i dont know whats gonna happen... I will either have to run away or commit suicide.... Idk whatever happens i am here for it.....i will run so my future generation can fly.... I will take every step to make this possible!

• Sagayamary N.
    6 days

Disgusting

• Vibes
    25/02/2021 09:12

Really good and happy, I like to have a frd Juz like u guys.

• Azaile R.
    24/02/2021 09:03

Thurr

• রুণা ঘ.
    23/02/2021 10:41

Love can happen with anybody ... love is love 🧡🧡🧡

• Leafy H.
    20/02/2021 13:54

I can't understand why there are Ha Ha ! reacts 🤔 to this video may be those guys are jelosy by seeing their 🥰 beautiful relationship.😏

• Sophia J.
    20/02/2021 12:27

What ever may be , be happy till the end. At the end of the day it's ur life enjoy the full. Don't bother about people, ur life . We respect ur choice. 👍

• Ritu A.
    20/02/2021 10:43

Thts their choice.. But one thing i dont understand.. In a homo relationship why does one person need to change her look like males🤔.. If ur women then accept it.. Actually smwhr in ur mind u cudnt deny tht a relationship needs a male n female.. Thts really funny

• Piya B.
    20/02/2021 09:19

You can't judge someone's relationship according to your expectations, specially those people's who just have desire for body and don't want to give shit someone feelings..

• Kazima K.
    20/02/2021 03:23

People should be allowed to love who they want ! Too much hate in the world !