This Elderly Couple Says Their Son Tried To Kick Them Out

Why are so many Indians not taking care of their ageing parents?

07/11/2019 4:59 AM
  • 4.4m
  • 6.3k

• Ella S.
    2 days

Son from hell

• Sasmita P.
    2 days

Woh kaun hote he uncle appko aapki gharse nikalne wale

• Kay M.
    2 days

I hope they found a home since this. They can come live with me and my family!

• Paula R.
    2 days

Evil !!! have you no heart and feelings 🤬😡😠

• Depu L.
    2 days

We might argue with our parents shout at each other but will never thought of doing such things☹️. If possible I will leave the house then to kick them out.

• Afshan H.
    3 days

Parents are often bullying to their own.

• Kathryn C.
    4 days

Sadly I can so relate. Astonishing what some kids will do these days

• Sharan S.
    4 days

See the love the value of son. Daughters are better. Your house kick them out .let them Stan on the feet love is blind for parents

• Leila N.
    5 days

So sad. May Allah grant us to see n appreciate ur loved ones n others who do good for others.

• Kate G.
    6 days

They should pass the same laws in the US...this happens all over the world. I am sure there are many Indian children who take great care of their aging parents.

• Nalinie R.
    6 days

The parents should let them go live their lives Especially when they are bullying their parents for what they didn't work for

• Amit A.
    7 days

Feel sorry for such parents and shame on such kids. Don't know where this world is heading.

• Christian A.
    7 days

God bless them

• Yusni D.
    7 days

ALL DAUGHTERS IN LAW ARE 'SYAITONNNNN' ALL SONS ARE COWS....MOOOOOOOOO NO OFFENCE PLEASE... FACT IS FACT... ...THROUGH MY OWN EXPERIENCE... PITY THE ELDERLY PLEASEEEE....

• Pslestine M.
    07/30/2020 16:54

No No!!! They will be escorted out of my house. There has to be some way to make them get out,this is rediculous

• Shaheen A.
    07/29/2020 23:45

Bhai , Shame on Them.Its same in any Where.

• Geeta R.
    07/29/2020 22:43

Kids don’t understand how they get to adulthood, their kids might have to teach them that lesson

• Rafat S.
    07/29/2020 21:23

Lanat aesi olad per

• Parveen S.
    07/29/2020 15:02

The parents make mistake when they are still alive they transfer their property on kids name very wrong they do I have heard lots of stories The parents end up with this crap

• Jasmin K.
    07/29/2020 03:10

Well im 61years old my responsibility is to bring up my child not expecting any return i have them well educated and they are doing very well in their career and have their own family to my opinion its better for us to live on our own we have to be understanding as well they too wants their own privacy and the relationship within parents and daughter or son in law is more closer if they want to support us by taking us out once or twice for dinner and giving us monthly allowence is good enough why should we force ourself to live with them and said that its their job to take care there are so many ways for them to take care of us not by imposing a law that we must live with them common be open let them have their space as long as they loved and respect us.God bless our Children and their family.