This Family’s Covid Story Will Leave You In Tears

Nausheen Khan faced her worst nightmare when she and her entire family tested positive for Covid-19. Watch her narrate the heartbreaking, inspiring story here. Special thanks to Tape A Tale for the footage.

07/05/2021 2:57 PM
  • 775.6K

• Muhammad K.
    3 days

السلام علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ Online Quran Classes 🌹🌹🌹 👉 Male & Female Teacher Available For kid's male and female 📖 👉We Teach Online Quran Pak with proper Tajweed & Qirat With Complete Arabic Rules.. 👉Timing 🕰 Depend On Student 👉40 Mints Class For Every Student 👉6 kalma's, Salat, supplication 👉 Trial: We Offer 3 Days Trial Class 👉After 3 Days Free Classes If You Satisfy Then You Have To Pay Hadia(fee) 👉More Details. +923135021222WhatsApp

• Shital B.
    12/09/2021 12:01

All this has happened with my family also. My sister in law and father in law faced the same situation in the second wave of corona.

• Geeta P.
    04/09/2021 22:33

🤗

• Imtiyaz A.
    23/08/2021 19:24

Same here i lost mi papa too. Tried best but unfortunate i lost my everything. May Almighty give speedy recovery to every one who r in hospitals..pray for the mankind don't be cruel just stay humble nd help the needy one.

• Taruna B.
    18/08/2021 07:57

A very very strong and lovable girl. I have also lost my husband so I know how we all feel at that situation. God bless you

• Sakshi S.
    18/08/2021 03:46

When we see our parents in ambulance.yes it is painful but still we have hope that they we come back sooner or later But my family experience that ...... my father never came back....... He left us.😞

• Benazear F.
    18/08/2021 03:20

My father was admitted on 2nd floor and my mother on 4th Floor,father died on 13th April and my mother 0n 16th april,we r alone no relatives was there nor even doctors r supporting ,i lost them both in a span of two days,and now nothing left in ours life,we alive but internally we r dead

• Gaurav L.
    17/08/2021 15:38

My god! What a story it was. Loads of power to your family and may your dadaji's soul rest in peace!

• Ananya G.
    16/08/2021 11:47

My tears r not stopping!!!...more power to u girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Nahid A.
    16/08/2021 03:13

Bhut dard bahari dastan rona aagaya,allahatala sabr da

• Jean R.
    16/08/2021 02:55

So touching

• Bhaswati P.
    15/08/2021 19:06

Really very heart touching

• Nimisha T.
    15/08/2021 05:31

Lots of hugs to u lady... it takes immense of strength to go through all of this.... its unfortunate that still we hvnt learnt anything frm this scenario..we still take life, people n relations fr granted.... hugs to u

• Dilkash K.
    15/08/2021 04:48

What respect of love in such a beautiful way....Allah bless your family with more love, unity and respect to honor each other...m

• Hashina B.
    15/08/2021 01:07

Really heart touching, I m in tears. Something I can relate in so many ways . Allah bless you all. Thank you brut India for sharing this video 🙂

• Maryam U.
    15/08/2021 00:46

I cried watching this! May Allah bless your grandfather with the highest ranks of jannah and bless you all with more strength and beautiful patience! This story of yours hit me on so many levels! I too saw my mother’s condition deteriorate in ICU and how painful it was for all of us! Lots of hugs your way 🤗 May Allah bless you all!

• Julie M.
    14/08/2021 18:52

I also lost my mother to covid. I was admitted in the 2nd floor with covid and my mother was in the 3rd floor in ICU in ventilation. My husband was also at home with covid, but he was tested negative, but for 2 weeks he had fever. Both my sons also had fever and loss of smell. March month was very bad for us. My mother's condition worsened and she left us on march 26th. Covid has left us with scars hard to heal. ..

• Zeenat K.
    14/08/2021 18:46

So sad, such heartbreaking story. God bless you .

• Padmashree P.
    14/08/2021 17:10

Really heart touching ,god bless her 🙏🙏.

• Sarita S.