This Family’s Covid Story Will Leave You In Tears

Nausheen Khan faced her worst nightmare when she and her entire family tested positive for Covid-19. Watch her narrate the heartbreaking, inspiring story here. Special thanks to Tape A Tale for the footage.

07/05/2021 2:57 PM
  • 674.4K

• Shahida M.
    4 days

Very sad to hear her story. However I have a small request please avoid make up while recording such narratives...humble request

• Indrani S.
    02/06/2021 10:00

God took my Ma

• Jyoti D.
    02/06/2021 06:47

Prayers for all 🙏🙏🙏 Seeing ur parents in pain is the worst feeling !!! may all this ends soon 🙏🙏🙏

• Priaan N.
    31/05/2021 20:37

Pandemic has lead many of us in immense pain, I mother of one have gone through the same pain. I know, having the feelings almost losing my husband with covid was not easy. He returned back, he revived back, and all glory to lord almighty jesus. He being on Vantilator for 40days, have being total lung collapsed. Yet we got another chance to live fullest with him. Being in hospital, seeing nurses and doctors around. A beep of the vitals monitor have been his rays of hope to return to his family. All of us are effected at this point. I feel praying for eachother is the most required thing at this point .be blessed, let be blessings to others, life is nothing but a small race where we all run for tomorrow . no one knows what tmrow holds. But we all know, who holds tomorrow.

• Mukul J.
    31/05/2021 18:54

Scripted. Purely

• Anayat M.
    31/05/2021 06:43

سمیا ڈاد 😪😪😪😪😪

• Bhaskar G.
    30/05/2021 07:36

Yes. We are in the midst of war damages. And it all due to these chinese. We should pay them back.

• DrApoorva S.
    30/05/2021 04:40

My Covid Story 4/April/2021 - We brought Nani home from her native place thinking that we can take better care of her. 11/April/2021 - We were visited by Raju Mama. 18/April/2021 - My grandma(Maaji) back home and grandfather-in-law(Guru) both fell sick on 7th day of their navratri fast. I immediately got Guru tested and he got positive. We started him on medicines at home isolation. 19/April/2021- Whole family back home gave their sample for Covid test. 20/April/2021- My mother-in-law, father-in-law also came positive here and Mummy and Maaji came positive back home. 22/April/2021- Baba, a very close family member came for admission in our hospital. His saturation on arrival was 60. Papa also tested positive. My younger sister also came positive. Nani also developed fever while we were catering to 3 positive family members on home isolation already. 23/April/2021- Baba's condition was not too well. His CT reports were grave. We informed immediate family members to come. While his son also came positive with severe CT score whom we kept at our home in isolation immediately. Back home papa's saturation was fluctuating. Dadi and sister were not co-operating with food and medicines. Everything seemed unmanageble. 24/April/2021- We lost our first family member, baba to cardiac arrest. I was so engrossed in the grief that I could'nt keep much track of people back home. 25/April/2021 - While we were busy with last rituals of baba I got call from my brother that papa is being airlifted for admission in Bhopal while he is admitting Maaji and sister in a local hospital as a precautionery measure as they are not co-operative. Nani's fever was spiking so we admitted her in our hospital. We also got the news that Raju mama is very sick and admitted in ICU. 26/April/2021- Papa is in ICU. Brother who went with papa said that he experienced black out twice with breathlessness. I told him to get himself tested. 27/April/2021- Dadi's saturation dropped drastically. She was shifted to bi-pap. Doctors told me it will be difficult for her to get through. Bhai got hospitalised with covid and bilateral pneumonia in same hospital as papa. Mummy is positive and alone at home, sister is next to dadi. Whom would I share the news about dadi, so I kept it to myself. I was in constant touch with dadi's doctors whole night. Her saturation was fine on bi-pap. I was still hopeful. Nani got discharged and came home. 28/April/2021 - We lost dadi following cardiac arrest. There was nobody available to perform her cremation also. While my sisters condition further detiorated, Mummy was not sounding too well either. I told both of them to go for repeat CT. Their CT score was not good rather scary. 29/April/2021 - I had already lost the person I loved the most, I dint wanted to take anymore chances. We immediately moved Mummy and Sister to Bhopal in the same hospital as papa and bhai. Since papa's condition was not getting better doctors decided to keep bhai and papa in the same room while mummy and sister were kept in another room of the same floor but papa was totally unaware of dadi and mummy and sister being hospitalised. He was told everything is fine. So that his recovery is not hindered. 3/May/2021- Nani got positive and was again admitted. Raju mama was also not keeping well. 10/May/2021- Nani shifted to ICU. Mummy and sister got discharged. Brother got negative but papa still positive with high crp. 12/May/2021 - We lost Raju mama. While my sister told mummy developed red patches all over her body including mouth and that doctors are suggesting readmissions. We decided to start her on medicines and wait for 24 hrs. 13/May/2021 -To our releif, Mumma's rashes were allergic reaction. Nani is totally non-cooperative. Although her reports are good. She is not eating and asking to talk to Raju mama inspite of the fact that she was not informed of his demise. 17/May/2021 - We lost Nani also. 22/May/2021 - After 25 days of hospitalisation papa discharged with news about dadi's demise. We lost Baba,Maaji,Raju Mama and Nani all of them were heart of our family. We do not know if we will ever be able to overcome this grief. Despite of all this, being hospital admin I kept getting almost 50-60 calls per day asking for help. I was shattered for once but I gathered myself and decided that I will try to attend to every call I could because nobody, absolutely nobody deserves to go through the pain that we did !!!

• Annapurna K.
    30/05/2021 04:06

Well said dear sister. This is a war. We should not give up. Let's pray together to get a normal world once again.

• Neeta S.
    29/05/2021 15:45

This is my story too Everyone was Covid positive. 8 members of my family We lost our mother

• Vanitha I.
    28/05/2021 17:58

May God give peace that passeth all human understanding to the survivors and the grieving souls.

• Summaiya F.
    28/05/2021 14:41

السلام علیکم ۔ میں آپ کو نہیں جانتی مگر کراچی ، پاکستان سے میں آپ کو اور آپ کے خاندان والوں کے لئے بہت تہہ دل سے دعائیں ۔ اللّه اس وبا سے پوری قاینات کو بچائے اور آپ کے دادا کے درجات بلند کریں ۔ اس قدر خوبصورتی سے آپ نے اردو بولی ۔ جیتی رہیے ۔اللہ آپ سب کی حفاظت کرے آمین

• Siffiyya M.
    28/05/2021 14:11

This relates to my dad so much💔💔😢may Allah grant my dad and all murhooms highest stages in Jannatul firdos aameen. It's a pity our strong dad didn't fight this.

• Deepa S.
    28/05/2021 09:10

Ye sach h ki bujurg jate hue hamari balaye le jate h . Miss u papa love u papa.

• Zulshan Z.
    27/05/2021 12:51

Inna illahi wa Inna illayhi rajiun may Allah grant him jannatul firdhouse Ameen

• Javeed J.
    27/05/2021 04:34

Alla aap ki family ko sada salamat thake sis...

• Muhammad A.
    26/05/2021 21:08

Very nice

• Alina A.
    26/05/2021 19:16

his dad recovered from 90% lungs damage

• Sneha S.
    26/05/2021 18:16

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un . Have literal tears in my eyes.

• Tanuja M.
    26/05/2021 08:46

Nausheen ,you have very minutely explained and shared the every shades of this pandemic.Pain, relationship, bonding between family members, respect of medical professional.. etc. dear this nightmare will soon finish,we will win the war againt this virus .