• Veera R.
    02/07/2021 00:10

Every new invention, supposedly, very useful has invaded our privacy, security & instilled fear of Technology, be it Google, Mobile phones & 5 G, now Drones.. How to discard them will be the space to watch.

• Aaron F.
    01/07/2021 10:11

Because where there is good, there is always evil.

• Avik S.
    01/07/2021 05:20

For the record, drones were first made to be used during war, World War 1 was the beginning.

• Sagar R.
    01/07/2021 04:32

You got it wrong ... They started with bombs

• Jackson Ben
    01/07/2021 02:58

Stay at home and make money!!, Congratulations to everyone who benefited from the new site I shared yesterday.I still want more people to benefit. Ask me how And I will show you how to make $200 everyday. No Registration fee No Hidden Fee attached Inbox me for details 👇👇 +1 (872) 529-8481

• Vijay K.
    01/07/2021 02:52

Bombing using drones with continue & even increase until our govt wakes up & bombs the whole area where the drones starts its journey irrespective of either sides of the borders

• Diganta S.
    30/06/2021 17:41

1) What about car bomb. Govt. must ban car. 2) What about Jihadi..., Govt. must ban Human wearing cloths to see bomb. 🤔 🤣

• Karen P.
    30/06/2021 17:40

Just want to share and help everyone during this pandemic season because it is really a bad time.For the past few weeks COVID-19 has stopped me from working but all thanks to Mrs Roselle Franklin, I now have a passive income and I am increasing my account at the same time from the comfort of my home. So much joy in my heart that I made the right decision trusting Mrs Roselle Franklin she has effectively improved my life and I believe she will improve yours as well.You can reach her via Facebook name 📩📩📩�klin

• Diganta S.
    30/06/2021 17:39

LOL

• Gaurav R.
    30/06/2021 17:00

If u see a Muslim person being polite and liberal . Don’t get fooled . The Islam has a 3 stage rule . Stage 1 - if u r in minority , act liberal , suppprt govt policies and cry about being targeted , support democracy , talk about diversity of religions , Like in USA or Europe Stage 2 - u r close to majority , criticize government policies , carry out conversions into Islam , increase ur population . Like in India Stage 3 - u r the majority . Kill democracy . Turn the country into Islamic state . Like in pakistan and Middle East . This post is done by me . I am a Hindu from India . I hv grown up seeing Muslims behavior . If u doubt my theory . Just look around . All countries which hv Muslim minority are democratic . But all countries having Muslim majority are Islamic , y ? Bcos Muslim need democracy only till they are in minority . I urge the west to take care .

• Gaurav R.
    30/06/2021 17:00

It’s Muslims . Who use such nice inventions to make destruction .

• David A.
    30/06/2021 16:01

🎉

• Rishab G.
    30/06/2021 15:44

drones have been dropping bombs since the beginning of afghan war.

• Liangtong M.
    30/06/2021 15:25

Human's nature.

• Trinath P.
    30/06/2021 15:14

In kashmir it is used to drop IEDs, bombs by pakistanis...

• Titus M.
    30/06/2021 15:12

It is not drone issue here, but the weird rules… for example a nano drone is limited to just 15 feet’s … what kind of innovation do you expect in domain….

• Muhammad F.
    30/06/2021 15:00

• Muhammad F.
    30/06/2021 15:00

• Brut India
    30/06/2021 14:12

Where does the government stand on the usage of drones? https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/at-pm-modi-s-high-level-meet-contours-of-india-s-drone-policy-discussed-report-101625015327528.html