Argentine lawmaker gives impassioned speech on abortion

"The world is unfair, that's true, but our uterus can't fix that." Argentina is one step away from legalizing abortion — a debate marked by this speech from lawmaker Gabriela Cerruti.

12/11/2020 4:57 PM

• Sharmine R.
    12/31/2020 09:20

Well presented by a woman,the truth.Respect and dignity of a woman,for those who are ignorant and misuse their rights.

• Romi K.
    12/28/2020 22:49

Very good

• Abet B.
    12/27/2020 14:05

No one force you to give birth. Just don't engage in and enjoy pleasure and you are free. Too much ramification. No to abortion

• VJ A.
    12/25/2020 01:55

no sex life no abortion ez.😎

• Arp A.
    12/22/2020 10:14

Speak little and slowly can't understand

• Rosita A.
    12/15/2020 15:19

Whose? Who are you? What is the name of your group ? And what is your message? Empty words, let me killed my baby, it is not a crime, I can’t feed him or clothe him or care for him/ her si let me kill him/her. You just don’t have any love in your hearts. Just sex. Very few wild animals kill their young, but I guess your group is there. You have the right to find your baby a home!!!!!! Maybe some they you will meet him/or her. Let them live just with you.

• Hilda P.
    12/15/2020 03:32

Las que hablan y apoyan el aborto, deberían primero ser responsable antes de tener sexo, si no lo “sabían” esto las pueden dejar embarazadas, y me pregunto yo🤔 por que no se sacan los ovarios? Y se dejan de matar a sus propios infantes 😡

• Karen M.
    12/14/2020 20:25

Sometimes its a necessity

• Rosita A.
    12/14/2020 13:52

You hate your own baby and planning on having a choice in case you decide to terminate his-her life. Terminate someone’s life is murdered. You have other choices, you need sex education. Contraceptives is a choice. Abortion is not a form of contraceptive you have so much hate in your heart for your unborn child. Instead of finding a nice clinic to terminate the baby, find him a nice home. How about that?

• Rosita A.
    12/14/2020 13:51

• Sati A.
    12/14/2020 03:53

If such decision was taken on her from the womb she wouldn't have been here talking this trash. What an evil perverted generation of vampires who think killing children in the womb is ok.

• Christopher S.
    12/13/2020 17:36

If you have to bring up your uterus to make a point, you’ve already lost on your point.

• Murat T.
    12/13/2020 16:19

Very very beautiful

• Kae R.
    12/12/2020 15:29

Well said!

• Rosita A.
    12/12/2020 15:26

O sea se enoja porque mandaban a los hijos a la guerra o los explotaba. En las fábricas. Oiga señora !!! Sus hijos en la guerra tenía. Oportunidad de defenderse. Que argumento entupido. Ahora vos los queres matar!!’ Insensata componme Gustaría decírtelo a la cara. Usaron tu cuerpo para parir hijos para ir a la guerra. Y eso te enoja? Pero matar a ti hijo si te parece bien. ?

• Milind K.
    12/12/2020 14:19

What a point of view... She hit the nail on its head... Inspiring... Absolute sense...

• Jeffrey L.
    12/12/2020 13:58

None of my 4 kids were planned . But I've loved them all and did my best to raise them . It was my choice . I don't try to judge anyone for their decisions but in my view it's not right . I realize it's a very emotional time . But I've also seen the stories of the children that have survived abortions . Many have horrible health problems it's really heartbreaking . For every action there is a reaction . Just remember that it's not just you in this decision . There is a child that didn't ask for this even in cases beyond mom's control

• Alex L.
    12/12/2020 13:16

Not listening to anyone with jewelry slapped on there face lmao 😂

• Nancy W.