How the media affects our perception of protests

The way the media has covered civil rights protests is eerily similar to 60 years ago. Here's what needs to change.

07/13/2020 10:00 PM

• Jessie K.
    07/15/2020 13:21

To enable the spread of truth instead of conflict building half truths is a very worthwhile task in this information age.

• Sofiane .
    07/14/2020 12:44

Hi, I am Sofiane from Morocco. I need my help and I hope that you will accept my help

• Nadia S.
    07/14/2020 03:31

A stranger trolling me called me male here, “because” I wrote I’m a woman screenwriter on the Reese Witherspoon post talking about opportunities for women writers; I have black and white lineage and am a woman so get the race obsession here. I don’t know how to delete my comment(therefore his stupid reply) or how to report the creep.

• Dipu T.
    07/14/2020 02:33

Brut is still propogandised. People are slowly moving towards amalagamation but folks like you and antifa promote such nuisance. These leftist rhetoric of anarchy needs to he eradicated from this world. Communism taught us to be communal and kill people in the name ideology and we as the young generation need to accept this facts.

• Zanele C.
    07/13/2020 22:49

I wish I had known about her years ago before wasting so much money, time and so many tears and that's why i don't wish any woman to be in the same shoes as i was four months ago when i caught my man with another woman in our house and he was so shocked because he never expected me to be home so early, I asked him what was going on he told me nothing and said that she just a workmate but I knew he was lying, i didn't talk to him from that moment but I didn't want our relationship to end so I contacted Mama shamina a traditional spiritual healer and told her I caught my Man cheating but I want him to love me and only me and Mama shamina listened and did a love and binding spell for me and immediately the spell worked i found my man when he gas cooked a delicious meal and knelt down and asked for my forgiveness and told me he will never see or talk to that woman again, Thank u so much Mama shamina we are now more than happy with my man.U can contact Mama shamina on +27673785858 WhatsApp