The life story of Gareth Thomas

10 years ago, he became the first professional rugby player to come out as openly gay. This is the life story of Gareth Thomas. 💪

26/09/2019 09:01
  • 31.4K

• Ivan Michael
    04/06/2021 19:29

I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr, UMA contact whatsApp number.(+2347035619585) I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr, UMA herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr, UMA and very happy with my hubby and family. you can also reach him through WhatsApp number (+2347035619585) or email him [email protected] ) He can do so many things (1)Ex Back (2)HPV infection (3)Money Spell (4)penis enlargement (5)breast enlargement (6)pregnancy (7)Diabetes.

• Fabio V.
    07/03/2020 19:10

Don't think that Rugby is a macho world. Rugby is certainly a contact sport but usually player don't want to hurt each others.

• Ryan H.
    07/03/2020 18:57

His quote in the ITV studio at half time in today’s England vs Wales game was legendary: *slow motion footage plays of Joe Marler holding Alun Wyn Jones’ crotch* GT: “We didn’t have that sort of behaviour in my day. If we did, I’d never have retired!”

• Andy C.
    30/09/2019 18:19

You are a welsh legend Gareth always will be 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍👍

• Wayne S.
    30/09/2019 17:54

Should have gloved up though

• Rachel T.
    30/09/2019 15:13

my dad was from Bridgend , i am a post women .

• Keith R.
    30/09/2019 14:45

A real Hero..... Gareth has faced his demons and bared his heart and soul. He is an inspiration Alfie. Respect

• Andy M.
    30/09/2019 13:57

No problem with him coming out as gay, im sure his family supported him, but to be so stupid and carless as to contract HIV