Teenage sexual assault survivors speak up on TikTok

"These were the jeans you ripped off of me." Sexual assault survivors are sharing their stories on TikTok.

31/05/2020 21:59
  • 561.8k

• Edwin K.
    2 days

🖕🖕

• Alexis G.
    3 days

The people in these tiktoks are courageous. Never feel ashamed. What happened to you was not of your fault. Make sure your attacker knows that despite his/her claim of power at the moment, that his or her action did not permanently take your power away. You are a warrior, and you deserve all the love and respect. 💖💖💖

• Etheela F.
    6 days

brave❤

• Zaza W.
    7 days

You all need to go to jail for lying and triggering people

• Karene H.
    7 days

The world is changing FEMALE POWER ARISING IN A MALE DOMINATED WORLD

• Rozemarijn E.
    05/08/2020 06:15

👏👏👏👏👏 brave and strong 👏👏👏👏

• Schulz P.
    04/08/2020 20:01

If u were abused go to police. Dont try to get fames by tictoc couse U are disrepectfull to women who fight theirs battle

• Chas M.
    04/08/2020 18:54

I didnt have the shorts someone " ripped" off me. Bc in my life they weren't ripped off. I was paralyzed in fear. So much so my cousin laid beside me and seen the whole thing. We never spoke of it. For 2 years I didnt tell anyone. No one. I was alone. I was scared. I was ashamed. I was broken. I began acting out. I just became the problem. Nobofy cared to know why the straight a student went to failing everything. I became a diff person. Not in a good way. At 32 I'm still broken. I dont know how to move on. It effects my everyday life. It effects relationships and friendships. I have no trust for anyone. Im not sure why I wrote this.

• Maiken S.
    04/08/2020 17:13

♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

• Washy T.
    04/08/2020 12:55

And what about the majority of liars, criminals, opportunistic gold diggers who make false rape accusations and destroy innocent men's lives? How come no woman seems to demand that these women should get equivalent jail time and fines as rapists? Is this about gender-free accountability wrongdoing or gender bashing against men? Stop the hypocrisy. Put all criminals in jail INCLUDING false rape accusers.

• Caz C.
    04/08/2020 10:58

It's like that in England aswell I was sexually assaulted in front of a large group of people but because I was wearing jeggings the police decided it wouldn't have been enough penetration to effect me so dropped the case I never felt like a victim until that moment I'm proud people are standing strong against this !

• Paris B.
    04/08/2020 10:34

Disgusting to make fake abuse videos

• Lorna P.
    04/08/2020 08:08

More strength to you all 👍

• Zuzana H.
    03/08/2020 18:27

I would rather eat dirt for the rest of my life if there's a possibility I can trade it for rape and child sex trafficking would never happen again. To anyone

• Lisa R.
    03/08/2020 11:49

Stay strong! ❣️

• Matt M.
    03/08/2020 04:08

Just attention seekers trying to get a bite

• Deviney N.
    02/08/2020 22:48

I used to feel like this only happened to me. But its nice to know that im not the only one this happened to. If yall survived then I can too.

• Carlene R.
    02/08/2020 19:17

Xx

• James F.
    02/08/2020 13:00

have you seen this?

• Brielle P.
    02/08/2020 00:32

Brave for sharing your story. I feel silenced and wish I could tell mine the way all these brave women. I’ve actually just had a dream, where I confronted him and his family and told everyone who would listen, what he did to me and how much of a horrible person he is. It’s just so complicated and painful. I wish I was able to do all that. Maybe it would help me move on, stop the night mares