A stork love story

These two storks have kept their love alive for over 15 years. ❤️ (via Brut nature)

02/29/2020 6:12 PMupdated: 08/05/2020 2:11 PM

• Yolanda C.
    03/04/2020 01:40

Such sweetness

• Leanne S.
    03/02/2020 00:31

Been to Croatia .Beautiful country ..

• Safia A.
    03/01/2020 09:44

O my dear stork only 15 years I kept my love 65 years

• Bontle H.
    02/29/2020 19:43

This same day prayer saved my life when i had lost hope:Dear reader, after my husband divorced me for another young lady, my mom advised me to consult with Mama Shamina. I was resistant at first but the fact that i still loved and missed my husband which motivated me to contact her for help. I was really not sure what to expect so i asked her to restore my marriage and also chase away the girlfriend who was breaking my marriage apart. My life was really a mess because we used to fight with my husband day & night because of the girlfriend who used to call him every night even knowing that he was a married man. I consulted Mama Shamina and she gave me some holy oil. She prayed for me and i remarried my husband with in 24hrs only. She also prayed for our business and our finances multiplied rapidly. There is no way i could thank MAMA SHAMINA than telling the world about her. If you have similar problems such as finances, marriage, with your children or even success, don't hesitate to contact her +27673785858

• Ron H.
    02/29/2020 19:41

Bob, are you going to see Mavis or Robyn Hitchcock?

• Marta P.
    02/29/2020 19:23

17 years, but Malena's caretaker Stjepan Vokić said something went wrong last year, and Klepetan probably won't be coming back..