Fox & Friends debate about Confederate statues

"Bad history is still good history for this country." said Katrina Pierson, former spokesperson for Donald J. Trump, on Fox & Friends.

08/22/2017 6:25 PM
  • 373.5k

• Matthew S.
    08/22/2017 18:48

The statement bad history is still good history is stupid. History is history yea the statues belong in a museum but where are some confederate museums? As for these statues symbolizing hatred and diversity. Sorry that isn't correct they are demonized by self entitled kiddos that just don't know what to do with their life and want attention. These statues are a symbol of history. Do they stand for justice no do they stand for hatred no they are just a part of history. Instead of taking down statues that can't harm you physically why not just make some more statues of other historical figures smfh. You cant change history to justify your agenda.

• QueenBeloved I.
    08/22/2017 19:45

I swear this is typical case of filed nigga vs house nigga I swear they purposely picked a light skin and dark skin woman to go at and ole girl is so dumb I wonder how much trump paying her

• Megax K.
    08/22/2017 19:50

Slavery is NOT good history. That's like the Germans having statues of Hitler and Himmler in town squares.

• Helen W.
    08/22/2017 19:57

Wendy is a snot! Thinks she is special.

• John C.
    08/22/2017 20:02

This bitches ignorant she's Beyond repair quit putting her on the air

• Kayla D.
    08/22/2017 20:07

You like rock music??!! Check these guys out!! https://www.facebook.com/darkfromdayone/

• Kendell B.
    08/22/2017 20:07

I'm honestly curious to know what point Katrina was going to make. The mental gymnastics, especially as a person of color, one would have to do to argue slavery as a positive piece of history had to of been an amazing, carefully considered, well thought out argument. That or an unmitigated train wreck of a magnitude her career has no possible hope of recovering from. My money's on the latter but who knows? Maybe she knows something I don't.

• Brandon K.
    08/22/2017 20:19

Wow I guess your dignity is only worth a 5 figure job with the most incompetent president in history

• Lunacie M.
    08/22/2017 20:20

Slavery was a good thing???

• Sarah P.
    08/22/2017 20:47

They're called "sellouts" folks. People who will say or do anything for money.

• Sidney S.
    08/22/2017 20:59

So I guess the history of Katrina being a shoplifter is good history 👌

• Josie L.
    08/22/2017 21:06

Lol. I bet all his supporters are as stupid.

• Tony S.
    08/22/2017 21:17

People say if you take the history way people will forget it thus we are doomed to repeat it . But it seems to me people have already forgotten what horrific things have already happened and the monuments and symbols were never there to remember the mistakes but in hopes those evils could be fully seen through .

• Chace J.
    08/22/2017 21:21

yes...makes me want to smack the bitch too!!!

• Michael H.
    08/22/2017 21:55

That Katrina person is simply dumb. She's the same person that once blamed Obama for the death of a soldier that died in 2004.

• Derick F.
    08/22/2017 22:17

Yea over 620,000 white soldiers died for these mother fuckers. Where's our thank you's? This is how they repay us fuckin selfish bitch

• Ashlee M.
    08/22/2017 22:56

Lol look at where we are today? Bitch exactly the same shit lmao history will always repeat itself

• Christina I.
    08/22/2017 23:14

Isn't that the same Katrina that was the shoplifting scam artist from Real House Wives? Why would anyone give her a platform or care about her politics or opinion on US history?

• Tara H.
    08/22/2017 23:28

Get her ass

• Christine A.
    08/22/2017 23:36

Then put Black History in the school curriculum and statues of slaves being beaten and chained.