Brut Documentary: The real story behind the viral #BodegaChallenge

In this Bronx bodega, 2+2 = free groceries. To help out his community, Medy came up with a simple idea: Answer a question right, get 5 seconds to grab anything you want from his family’s store ... Brut filmmaker Léo Hamelin gives you the real story behind TikTok's viral #bodegachallenge.

07/05/2021 2:58 PM

• Michael G.
    a day

I like this dude his videos are always uplifting

• Estrella T.
    3 days

I once seen one of your videos and thought it was the nicest thing a person could do for another! Really can see you put your ❤ in it without looking for anything in return. Many blessings to you,your dad and the rest of your family 🙏🙏

• Aaron J.
    4 days

Man you are great bro makes me happy to see people in this world still care about others. We need more people like you in this world!!!

• Thedora F.
    5 days

Thank you for what you do. It's a great way to give back to the neighborhood 🌹

• Walter V.
    07/21/2021 23:54

Respect to you and your family

• Monique C.
    07/21/2021 22:13

I’m sorry dude but this video was way too long. Happy Trails

• Jeanne C.
    07/21/2021 20:52

May God Bless you young man and your family too.

• Carnealus D.
    07/18/2021 14:12

… “ I’m just tryna get to heaven “ …. ✊🏾😇😢🥺

• Kel N.
    07/17/2021 17:39

This young man is a legend 🙌🏻

• Jamon W.
    07/17/2021 10:55

Deli cooks are not real cooks. They mix and make up things along the way. I bet you if you ask one of them to make a real dish like shrimp scampi lasagna baked macaroni and cheese fresh bread. They wouldn’t know where to start. Deli cooks are not real cooks.

• Jimmy S.
    07/16/2021 15:45

Medy you and your family is what makes America. I would like to share a dinner with you.

• EngineerNuurdiin S.
    07/06/2021 12:00

In the next trip make sure you visit Uganda...... There are things one must see and do before they die. For example Trekking the mountain Gorillas( less than 1000 remaining in the world), over 500 found in Ugandan forests. Uganda is where you find the source of the Nile,( world longest river) Big portion of lake Victoria ( World largest tropical lake) Averagely the best weather in the world( 28 degrees averagely) No better place to see chimpanzees in the wild The big are also plenty but you need to visit and see for yourself .Seven days Safaris will be honoured to take you around

• Olamide O.
    07/06/2021 03:45

I'm very happy to be among those who are benefiting from Charlotte Viktoriya , I didn't believe any post online referring to Bitcoin investment ..I was convinced after different testimonies about Charlotte Viktoriya , a truthful and honest customer service, and i decided to give a try of $300 for a starting but today brethren I'm among those who are earning immense profit from this company platform You can still click on the link below to stay connected with her 👇👇👇👇👇iktoriya

• Terry G.
    07/06/2021 03:06

The father, Saleh Aobad, seems to have created many positive ripple effects. May he, Medy, and the family - their spirit and actions - be admired and emulated.

• Fred Z.
    07/05/2021 19:23

Your daddy raised you well.