• So H.
    a day

https://youtube.com/channel/UCD2Niua9bKTdUMAStmkCCPw Plz follow and support humanity..

• Ivelisse R.
    01/10/2022 04:28

It is a matter of minutes that can change your life.

• Kakoo W.
    01/09/2022 07:15

All the best to you both!!

• Nihar O.
    01/09/2022 07:01

If they have a YouTube channel they can monetize it

• Grana V.
    01/09/2022 05:11

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Jennifer S.
    01/08/2022 23:42

but open the borders and take care care of them

• Angelo P.
    01/08/2022 21:49

Poor guys

• Barbara E.
    01/08/2022 21:24

😔 sad

• Janbert C.
    01/08/2022 21:21

c'mon people! let's stop the f-ing stereotype that all homeless people are lazy, it's just that our society requires more (education, background etc.) than what they could f-ing offer

• Marcie A.
    01/08/2022 20:56

Our system is broken. This happens so fast.

• James J.
    01/08/2022 20:43

I was homeless before. I think it's ashame that our country can send over $500 billion dollars to other countries to help with their problems and we can't get housing for our own people. I understand how it's almost impossible to get out of the cycle of homelessness. In my opinion the vets should be priority for housing. I have been to several countries and all of the countries take care of their vets and make sure that they have a place to live. We ( USA) don't take care of our own and we should. In my opinion if you are homeless and want housing you should get it. It makes people feel better about themselves. If you are on drugs & alcohol my opinion you have to go get clean while in government housing. I know it's hard I was a drunk and my sponsor was brutally honest and told me that it was my fault and he would help me to get dry. It made me think about it. But back to the homeless people majority of them lost an income and they had to live on the streets. Plus there are hidden homeless where people couch surf at friends and relatives. Then you have working homeless where some people are homeless but they have a job and storage space but sleep in their car or even a maintenance room at where they work. It is ridiculous how hard it is to get out of the cycle of homelessness