• Ollegru L.
    a day

Buti ba mga beach sa inyo open sa public dito sa pinas binabakuran na lahat 😁

• Jupiter L.
    2 days

Brilliant job ... right with you ,on my way to a local beach myself this morning for a clean up ...sending love

• Veronique v.
    2 days

❤️👍

• Steenblock N.
    2 days

An awesome Grandma.

• Johanna L.
    2 days

We all need to do more.

• Sherry P.
    2 days

You are gracious and inspiring.

• Abdul H.
    4 days

Great Effort Wish All the Best

• Michelle W.
    5 days

🙏🙏🙏😊😊😊👍👍👍💐💐💐🙏🙏🙏

• Pauline I.
    5 days

In Sweden they have a day in Spring when its clean the beaches day. Everyone comes and picks the beach clean . Ready for the summer

• Suzana R.
    6 days

So Great. Respekt and admiration..

• Natalie J.
    05/02/2021 15:26

Hero kinda boomer sending much love your way x

• Michayla G.
    04/29/2021 23:07

Sad that we have to do that. No respect for the outdoors anymore 😔😔

• John F.
    04/29/2021 14:56

Cultivating a sacrificial spirit is a tuff number but once one person starts and continues then many others will follow. I spent much of my youth on cornish beaches and Im so happy to read this report.

• JV P.
    04/29/2021 14:42

Love it. If everyone took a bag while out for a walk, we'd have no litter to look at.

• Colin I.
    04/27/2021 17:25

Awesome, job!

• Holly L.
    04/27/2021 15:28

You are lovely❣️. My Ryalls family originated from Cornwall and I live in Canada..we have the same problem here on both oceans and lakes ..you have inspired me for my own Grandchildren as well ..if we all do our part we can make our planet a better place..thank you for sharing❤️

• Beulla M.
    04/26/2021 19:21

Such beautiful souls in Cornwall..

• Virgilio D.
    04/25/2021 09:54

Plastic are durable materials for mixed pavement SEAWALL against sea waves

• Maria D.
    04/23/2021 14:37

Plastic it just a fraction of the problem, discarded fishing gear makes up more than half of the waste in our oceans today. The biggest threat however, is commercial overfishing with all it's by catch, turtles dolphins, sharks minus their fins, etc. Modern fishing practices are killing our oceans, and coral reefs at an exponential rate.The oceans are the lifeblood of this planet, and with the help of dolphins, whales, and other sea life, it filters over 70% of the planet's carbon, and without them, we will perish as well.

• Michelle F.
    04/22/2021 12:21

Des sous titres seraient bien venu Dommage