5 times the NBA mixed politics and sports

From customizing their jerseys with messages against police brutality to getting a team owner banned from the league ... Here are 5 times the NBA mixed politics and sports.

08/21/2020 7:01 PMupdated: 08/27/2020 4:23 PM

• Monday Lee
    08/30/2020 23:42

I contacted Hiv in 2017, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HEPATITIS. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Apala also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HEPATITIS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 14 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. You can reach him on e-mail [email protected] WhatsApp +2349051798469 https://www.facebook.com/drapalaherbalhome/

• Jackie J.
    08/28/2020 14:05

Thank you.

• Jodi L.
    08/23/2020 06:36

NBA... one of our country's most diverse multi cultural sports... props for being a supportive leader of inclusion and racial equality...

• Mac G.
    08/23/2020 05:33

Trump 2020đŸ‡ș🇾....you guys are trying so hard. Not a good choice to take the blue pill.

• Beverley L.
    08/22/2020 22:25

The brainwashed. Low IQ people are easier for the elite to control. Hell they even have black people believing whites are the root of all black people issues! They, the elite hijacked BLM years ago. Go figure you fools!

• Don H.
    08/22/2020 13:51

NBA who?

• Robert B.
    08/22/2020 09:27

Adidas, Coca Cola and Sony are three big companies who support the athletes they sponsor! And also support Black Lives Matter! A change of culture must come 🙏

• Thomas A.
    08/22/2020 04:38

Gotta keep the racism alive too matter?!

• Claudia L.
    08/22/2020 03:36

These over rated and over paid people are all talk but no action. They are the first ones to leave their neighborhoods as soon as they become famous, instead of help improving their communities.

• Chris T.
    08/21/2020 20:59

Doesn't matter anymore all sports need to go away. Find a real job stop playing child games

• Luis M.
    08/21/2020 19:47

Well done NBA being a veteran I understand your message n support it! It doesn't have anything to do with the flag but the injustice against minorities by some police officers

• Edward P.