Bill Cosby accusers share their experience

"His behavior was like that of a predator." Bill Cosby was released from prison after his sexual assault conviction was overturned. These were the powerful testimonies from his accusers.

07/01/2021 3:50 PMupdated: 07/01/2021 3:52 PM

• Kelly B.
    2 days

12 year statue of limitations There to protect the predator That's justice?

• David O.
    3 days

I was suffering from ( herpes ) for over 2 years,i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Jude, she said he cure herpes disease and also said he has helped her friend to cure herpes virus, and cure other people with different diseases, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give the Dr a try, just few days later i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that I'm Negative. Big thanks to him. You can also contact him on his email [email protected] +2348157103433.) if you need his help for Hpv , fibroid, HERPES,HIV, CANCER, DIABETES, ANY TYPES OF INFECTION CURE,. and any type of infection. or if you are have any problem contact him for help and you we be free with he herbal medicine....

• Taj S.
    5 days

what's the reason behind it

• Taj S.
    5 days

it's strange to hear how a man does this

• Giovanni U.
    6 days

To be a black man and have money, they fear it

• Lv N.
    6 days

đŸ€„đŸ€„đŸ€„

• Kafui F.
    10/17/2021 01:10

Hi

• Alana E.
    10/16/2021 22:42

you deserve where you are 😁

• Angela A.
    10/16/2021 21:22

Please stop it....Why now and not when the other Accuser came forward?

• Jeffrey M.
    10/16/2021 16:49

No one really knows what happend . this man is a tv legend and they just want there time to shine

• Cecily J.
    10/16/2021 13:15

If something so traumatic happened to me I wouldn’t have to read it off of a card đŸ‘ŽđŸœ

• Pam M.
    10/16/2021 08:59

Leave the man alone the you trying to get money 😳

• Debbie S.
    10/16/2021 07:56

Why you didn’t come forward when he was on trial. Why didn’t you say something when the others did. Sorry not sure I believe this story

• Mary g.
    10/16/2021 05:59

Very sad to hear this 💔💔

• Ngatia S.
    10/16/2021 05:41

When you are rich and real straight

• Taffy Z.
    10/16/2021 04:15

So this guy is a monster right?🙁

• Callum M.
    10/16/2021 03:39

Give the man a break for christ sake let him be omg how much can one man take !

• Callum M.
    10/16/2021 03:38

I dnt believe a word of this is true

• Louise P.
    10/16/2021 02:04

You would have been better off taking this to your grave

• Emma J.
    10/16/2021 01:48

Bill was a bumper lolllll