Boris Johnson and Covid

What happens when a world leader gets coronavirus? For UK leader Boris Johnson, it meant a huge boost in voter support after he spent three days in intensive care...

10/03/2020 2:01 PM

• Monday Lee
    10/06/2020 02:40

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus

• Walter B.
    10/03/2020 20:52

It's gona work for Trump

• Anirban D.
    10/03/2020 20:38

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has approximately 4,200 records of and experiment basis related communications and agreement issues with , the and the . This means there is no release until 2022 !!

• Scott M.
    10/03/2020 20:11

He had coronavirus in the same way I get my nuts massaged by Jennifer Lopez on a nightly basis.

• Lana L.
    10/03/2020 19:08

Hope trumpo isnt pushing for the Sympathy vote

• John S.
    10/03/2020 15:20

Needs to stop sitting on his SINGULAR brain cell.!!😀😀😀

• Alex S.
    10/03/2020 14:43

People are so stupid🤦‍♀️

• Leo-Jan S.
    10/03/2020 14:40

If he can have two nurses by his bedside for 48 hours we all should have this privilege. Same healthcare for all.

• James D.
    10/03/2020 14:33

Such a tit

• Matteo D.
    10/03/2020 14:28

He should spent more time in hairdresser's shop.

• Radhe D.