Dear Mr. President: a message from a cancer survivor

"Dear President Trump … Obamacare is keeping me alive and can cure my stage 4 cancer." For this cancer survivor, the Affordable Care Act is a matter of life and death...

10/22/2020 12:28 PM

• Cathy G.
    11/17/2020 06:51

Some people need to read this it's God but the insurance is needed for all people of color God Bless

• Mabonga S.
    11/15/2020 16:06

They claim to be pro-life, but oppose giving good healthcare to all people.

• Mike G.
    11/14/2020 22:53

The sooner he’s gone the better

• Mike W.
    11/14/2020 17:52

He had no plan at all yes he was going to get rid of obama care and anything that Obamas name was on he has no idea how to run a government except in to the ground.Look where we are now.

• Sunday W.
    11/13/2020 17:17

Why spending money or drugs. Give a try to herbal medicine well I want to say a big thanks to Dr ailgeul who cured me from herpes virus I have being in pain for 4yrs I never believed that herbal medicine is going to give and Grant peaceful and joyful life again all thanks to Dr ailgeul once again I meet an old friend of my who directed me to him and l located him when we meet hi told me that my case is little I never believed I we live like every other person out there hi told that he we need to buy some things to prepare the herbal medicine which I did and ask me to come after 3days which I did and to God be the glory the end of my sleepest night I took the herbal medicine for 19days and the joy and happiness that I have not see for 4yrs was excess pls brothers and sisters good health determined our achievement in life health is wealth remember you can contact Dr ailgeul via WhatsApp +2349065513062 or email him [email protected] thanks Dr ailgeul for the joy and happiness you made me to see again .

• Ehimare E.
    11/13/2020 17:14

I can't believe I will be free from CANCER for the pass three years now and I have gone to different hospital for cure they couldn't help me until I meet this Dr Oare on Facebook, who i explained my health issue to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me and he sent me a medication which I took and i am free form it now may God bless you Doctor For your good work, his herbs is also effective in curing,, HERPES, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, FIBROMYALGIA, HEPATITIS B, LUPUS, HIV, DIABETES, ULCER STROKE and allot more contact him on WhatsApp. +2349027349748 or email [email protected]

• Jalil B.
    11/11/2020 09:46

SHAME SHAME shame on you that you call service men and women's families who voted fraudulent Americans

• Shirelle A.
    11/11/2020 07:13

God bless you. 🙏

• Stephen P.
    11/11/2020 07:04

Health care should be free.

• Haroon A.
    11/11/2020 06:35

My son is also under the treatment of chemotherapy for Lukemia, Worried how will i cover the cost if lost the medicate, i am seeing one drip cost for $17 k and he is getting 3 and 4 each month.

• James D.
    11/11/2020 05:07

My friend in usa said he pays 800 dollars a month for Obama care.it covers him his wife and 3 kids thats reasonable.

• James D.
    11/11/2020 05:04

Trump didnt have a plan if obama care was kicked out. Stop saying what Trump would do.

• Michael M.
    11/11/2020 04:56

Too bad you beat it!

• Donna H.
    11/11/2020 04:20

He wasn't go to end it he was going to put put it in the NEW insurance he wanted to put thru. That the Dems. Fought.

• Saida M.
    11/11/2020 01:26

I hope you heal from this disease ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Germaine M.
    11/11/2020 01:05

God in control

• Steve S.
    11/11/2020 00:21

Trump will make thing cheaper .cannibis is the cancer cure. Rick Simpson oil

• Faye M.
    11/11/2020 00:03

Not any more,

• Dot H.
    11/10/2020 23:45

For the Americans so against the Obama Care plan, I can't understand it, the. NHS worked in the UK, that's why so many people come here, I don't know what everyone is frightened off. We still have Private Health plan that many people have and pay for, iits a matter of choice, but they also have health care. The only people losing out are the drug companies.

• Michael R.
    11/10/2020 23:12

Obama care is still available. Cost more than private but available!