Evan Rachel Wood accuses Marilyn Manson of abuse

Evan Rachel Wood and 3 other women are accusing singer Marilyn Manson of abuse. The actor shared her story before Congress back in 2018, but hadn't named her alleged abuser until now.

02/01/2021 8:42 PM

• Ady T.
    08/10/2021 15:53

Same old thay all enjoid the attention in the beginning gold digging atetions seekers and for one downt even like him my self

• Jade M.
    07/02/2021 04:41

aquí medio resumido

• Melissa W.
    06/17/2021 19:22

Isn't Evan Rachel wood friends with Amber heard?

• Anders H.
    06/09/2021 10:55

When people questioned me for listening to Marilyn Manson through many, many years, I was always able to justify it. That underneath the makeup and the crazy lyrics, there were a highly intelligent man, accused of many wrong things but in the end just an eye-opener and modern provocateur. I was wrong. I will never be able to listen to him again. So disgusting and so much against everything I thought that he stood for. Kudos for standing up to this - it needs to be known.

• Damiani N.
    05/30/2021 13:20

Ma se le parole dovrebbero essere a getto spontaneo,perché Evan sta leggendo degli scritti?!?

• Alex J.
    04/28/2021 05:02

Honestly I cried all along and I wasn't able to finish the video... a brave woman indeed and a inspiration and a model for all those who have lived abused a rape.. dear woman,kind heart i truly hope you find peace and I will pray even if I don't believe in hope you feel it and feel better. Bless you

• Matthew B.
    04/16/2021 01:42

I hope he gets another album out

• Jessica Z.
    04/03/2021 20:59

...... artiste ou peintre ou intelligent...........

• Dave A.
    03/21/2021 18:25

Bollox

• Donna M.
    03/19/2021 21:11

I wouldn’t call her an “actor” maybe an extra ¿

• David M.
    03/13/2021 23:44

Stupid girl. What did she expect. As for dressing like a little Amish girl for the reading, pathetic. 😂😂😂

• Curtis M.
    03/02/2021 10:48

why would you even think this type of person was going to actually love you? 😐

• Mahalia P.
    02/28/2021 10:57

women come out and speak about being in an abusive relationship for years I feel annoyed. If they left at the first event, there would be no press conference. Women stay and tolerate the abuse for a reason.

• Khalil J.
    02/28/2021 01:32

Show me one celebrity that hasnt been accused of sexual abuse....

• Natalie T.
    02/18/2021 14:41

Wow some of you people are absolutely vile!!

• Melanie B.
    02/18/2021 14:03

It's Marilyn Manson dude wtf? I get Marilyn Manson is a stage name act ect.. and there's a real man behind it all but generally what are you setting yourself up for dating someone whose alter ego this..?? Roses and lovey times.

• Samuel P.
    02/18/2021 00:57

She actually wanted to marry him? Let's see; Yes, she was already dating him back in 2006. At least I think so! In January 2010, they engaged. Then shortly before the big bang, they went their separate ways. For some reason she stayed with him! I don't know about her! Her description is violent! And she was already famous! It needs investigating. There's truth in her details yet those familiar with these incidents know she's not being entirely truthful. There's something preventing her from being entirely truthful! I suspect more than one individual is involved! That person or persons, have far more power than her ex. Don't wait 10 years to complain! People consider that an indicator for deceit! If you want to prevent others from "it," don't wait 10 years! They (you don't know who) will investigate what transpired!

• Eric F.
    02/05/2021 03:41

Why in the world would anyone date that maniac anyway

• Aranka B.
    02/05/2021 00:31

• Dorian G.
    02/04/2021 16:31

Marilyn looking like a washed up fattened by drugs and alcohol and pills moonbeam