How to survive a shark attack

Whatever you do, don't swim away... Here's what to do when you encounter a shark.

03/14/2021 5:59 PM

• Roberto L.
    9 hours

Its a joke... when shark wants to eat he comes with open mouth. You only can put your hand inside.

• Mays Z.
    2 days

that’s interesting you need to see this till the end

• Jamie R.
    2 days

those odds are still too narrow Swimming pool for me

• Lucy F.
    2 days

Wow. You are a wonderful person. Thanks for helping the sharks.

• Saundra J.
    3 days

just in case you need this

• Steve B.
    3 days

It’s the one you don’t see that gets you don’t they say?

• Don T.
    4 days

Should be subtitled you’re getting eaten don’t worry about it

• John H.
    6 days

I was swimming far out to an island in the med when I was in Cyprus a week later when home there was a program on TV about white sharks In the med needless to say I was a little scared and I was on my couch at home never went out that far again.😂

• David B.
    6 days

Shark deaths will just increase from that utter nonsense!

• Gina M.
    10/12/2021 17:06

Sharks are lightning fast, most attacks happen in a millisecond

• Barnaby P.
    10/12/2021 13:37

just getting prepped

• Lewis A.
    10/11/2021 23:31

This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen

• Klaudia L.
    10/11/2021 18:42

Sure😂😂😂

• Garry W.
    10/10/2021 16:29

I'm not cool with the pampering of Ptedators ; why not be nice to the {Gentle} species instead ?!

• Cara M.
    10/10/2021 09:28

Id be the 1 in 11.5million 😂 even though I dont go in the ocean EVER

• Chantellé Y.
    10/10/2021 08:03

I solve this problem by simply avoiding the ocean 🌊

• Norma Y.
    10/09/2021 11:45

Yeah, I’ll follow thru on that right after I sh*t my pants!

• Jethro B.
    10/09/2021 04:06

Come down to NZ with your stupid ideas, great whites don under will eat your ass for bkfast ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Ron v.
    10/08/2021 04:05

Ok I'll remember that next time I go swimming with sharks...not 🙄

• Annalisa J.
    10/07/2021 14:40

remember they only bite when you touch their private parts 😂