Sister of Black trans woman Riah Milton speaks out after her death

"Don't start caring when we die." Riah Milton, a Black trans woman, was murdered in June. Her sister Ariel is fighting to protect her legacy and stand up for other trans women.

06/30/2020 12:28 PM
  • 16.4k

• Martin R.
    07/02/2020 04:48

Black people make a lot of problems

• Marquis M.
    07/02/2020 03:13

No dresses in heaven 😭

• April K.
    06/30/2020 23:52

As a mother of a transgender daughter, please understand I will never forget your sister, I am an advocate for the LGBTQ persons. Transgender seem to be targets, especially transgender black women. I don't understand it and cry with each death. Being transgender is a simple concept, a transgender women is a woman. A transgender man is a man. Human beings born in a body they don't belong in. I will advocate for all transgender person for the rest of my days, you are a courageous young women and continue to speak out. We have so much work to do. Each state has different laws pertaining to changing your gender marker on your birth certificate. A simple change made illegal or difficult to do because of old laws. It is one I am fighting for. My condolences to you and your family! Hugs, sweet girl!!

• Hassan Z.
    06/30/2020 23:11

www.saotulquraan.com

• Sue C.
    06/30/2020 16:51

I don’t need to waste my time googling nonsense! But just for fun I googled you!! Have you ever done that?? Very interesting! No wonder you believe the things you do!!👍👍😎

• Scott M.
    06/30/2020 16:40

Hey here’s another one from a different news https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/05/trump-sanctions-iran-venezuela-russia-north-korea-different-obamas/

• Willie M.
    06/30/2020 16:08

There are only two genders and two sexualities.. the rest are mental problems

• Kelly M.
    06/30/2020 16:03

I send you roses 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹. You are beautiful. I will say your sister's name. Riah. I am sorry for your loss.

• Scott M.
    06/30/2020 15:55

If people want to say that they are trans that’s their business. I say do what makes u happy. That’s not the the problem. The problem, is when trans people say that I must accept their fantasy. That I have to ignore science and teach my children that women can be men and men can become women. It’s not true. It’s make believe. All the hormone therapy in the world is just makeup to help and individual fake it and live the life they want to. Which is fine, it’s their choice. But a full grown man still has the same muscle and bone structure of a man, and that won’t change. He can call himself a woman and that’s fine, but he’s not really a women and forcing me to believe in the fairly tale is wrong. They don’t want tolerance. I’m already tolerant of it. They want me to change my views completely and agree. That’s really no different then telling someone they have to change their religion to make you happy. Tolerance is what we need. But it stops there.

• Anita N.
    06/30/2020 14:20

💔

• Sue C.
    06/30/2020 13:51

James Johnson I truly feel sorry for your ignorance. I am sure you believe that transgenders are mentally ill which they are not but to be supportive of DJT ( thats Trump if you don’t get the initials) and actually thinking that the problem is not his but the Democrats leads me to believe that you aren’t really watching what is going on in our country at all but have your mantra that Trump more than likely planted in your head and you’re sticking to it no matter what. Trump would praise you for it but you better never disagree with anything he says cause you’d be banished from his “kingdom “ in a minute. Good luck to you.

• Karen R.
    06/30/2020 13:45

Just as they can't say black lives matter. They will never acknowledge you. Please don't hold your breath because you will die my condolences to you.

• James J.
    06/30/2020 13:22

No a transgender is a mental ill person. You are either a male or female plain and simple

• Mostafa A.
    06/30/2020 13:16

Trump is not qualified for president. Country is full of problems of racist hate corruption unfair injustice and riots all these mistakes are made by trumpresponsible for Russia interference the