The life of Regina King

On screen, she’s inspired Black women across America. Now she’s behind the camera in her first directorial debut. This is the story of Regina King.

01/30/2021 6:59 PM

• Kimberly G.
    02/02/2021 22:49

Well said and Extremrly Well Inspired by us all staying and positve which reflects Women to be strong and remain inspired with ourselves. Regina King Great Woman with Leadership. You are what Phenomenal stands for . Much Respect and ❤️💚🙏🏼

• Jude J.
    01/31/2021 18:16

Hear this young poet's performance at President Biden's inauguration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jng1xuz2-I&t=32s

• Janice S.
    01/31/2021 03:23

She is such a class act love her❣️

• Dorismike O.
    01/30/2021 21:22

When I found Dr Maxwell I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. She left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. She just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation for a older man. I contact Dr Maxwell who I meet on the Facebook of his good work of spells and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my woman started texting me again and felt horrible for what she just put me through. She said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. We moved in together and she was more open to me than before and she started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Priest Maxwell helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends PRIEST Maxwell to anyone in need of help and he assured me that he could also help with the following. Court case Divorce Protection against corvid 19 Health problems and more email him via [email protected] com or WhatsApp him on +2349039343473

• Diane M.