back

Indra Nooyi, Uncrowned At Home

On the day she became the president of PepsiCo, this is what Indra Nooyi was told: “Let the news wait, can you go out and get some milk?”

15/01/2021 9:12 AMupdated: 15/01/2021 9:14 AM
  • 6.1M
  • 1.8K

1041 comments

  • Deepak S.
    4 days

    Thank you for your reassurance that crown of the office or company is to be treated as trash of the garage once you enter your house.

  • Rahul L.
    06/05/2021 12:21

    Very nice interview. Thanks.

  • Kavita S.
    06/05/2021 12:18

    Feeling proud and depressed at the same time

  • Diya S.
    06/05/2021 04:58

    Yeah same, when I got 90% in my board exam I was so happy... but when I told my mom she was like 'where did the other 10% go???' I didn't know what to say after that....😶

  • Surbhi S.
    05/05/2021 14:08

    True don't bring it home❤️

  • Vijayakumar R.
    03/05/2021 19:52

    This is called True South Indian Culture I'm proud to Say Indra's Home City Near

  • Archana S.
    30/04/2021 06:46

    This is sad rather than inspiring.....despite her late working hours... And high achievement... She was told to leave that crown before entering the home.... Inside she is only mom, daughter, daughter in law.... Etc...what a pathetic situation

  • Surya P.
    17/04/2021 05:38

    Wow what an amazing family.

  • Van M.
    14/04/2021 05:39

    Sad and depressing.

  • Stuti S.
    13/04/2021 12:59

    😁

  • Stutee I.
    12/04/2021 15:34

    I wish men were groomed the same way post their achievements

  • Suchismita D.
    12/04/2021 12:21

    COMPLETELY DISAGREE!! When she is at work, she has to work like she has no family and when she is home, she has to behave like she has no other work! Why women have to make double efforts to justify their achievements! And I don't understand why other women are glorifying it?

  • Murican H.
    12/04/2021 06:34

    Wow this is so sad. On the top of a multi million dollar company and still all this lady craves is the approval of her dominant parent. This is where Indian culture has failed her.

  • Yash K.
    12/04/2021 01:47

    Despite being treated in that manner , she holds her pride and work harder , harder enough to get interviewed. And here I find most of the women commenting about the flaws , gender inequality and blah blah.. she's on top despite everything thats going around her and nothing's stopping her. Felt sorry to see so less appreciation made for her greatness. And every another feminists who cant work hard are shamelessly commenting here.. cmmon ! demoralising her mother for what she said or did is wrong , she wouldn't have been this strong without a great upbringing. Work hard and get interviewed, dont just simly try and attack everything . Pity how these girls compaining as if it was their mother and as if they were the president of ... Lol 😂😂

  • Keshav G.
    11/04/2021 23:12

    Lastai ramro raicha ni!! Bhatta le ramro kura garchan

  • Tanbir R.
    11/04/2021 18:42

    Pepsi = Diabetes

  • Trishita B.
    11/04/2021 16:42

    President of pepsico justifying her mother's insensitive behavior towards her when she became the president...shows how deep the patriarchal conditioning is actually. How is she an empowered woman if she allows others to take her for granted hiding behind the age old lame excuse of tradition!! I didn't understand why brut india wants to glorify this...her proffesional success is a measure of her intellect..but I personally felt her mentality is disgusting..like one of those successful women who got to the top by bowing down befor patriarchy, who are gatekeepers of patriarchy!! I find women like Kamala Harris much more inspirational than her. No offence.

  • Urmi C.
    11/04/2021 13:36

    A lovely message

  • Vishwajeet S.
    11/04/2021 13:08

    But you can still move funds illegally from home. WTF

  • Reetika A.
    10/04/2021 22:17

    Stupid

Stay informed and entertained, for free with myBrut.

Stay informed and entertained, for free with myBrut.

switch-check
switch-x
By continuing, you agree to receive emails from Brut.