Man Rescues Animals From Kaziranga Floods

Animal rescuer Manoj Gogoi has saved at least 5,000 animals in 15 years of his work. He continues his relentless service as Assam's Kaziranga National Park is hit by floods for the third time this year.

25/07/2020 5:27 AM
  • 146.4K

• Aroti B.
    04/10/2020 09:33

Great deed ;You are great!

• Brut nature
    31/07/2020 10:59

Find out more about wildlife conservationist Manoj Gogoi: https://www.instagram.com/manojgogoiwildlife/

• Anthony M.
    28/07/2020 04:38

Great hero

• Berit F.
    28/07/2020 03:09

• Debbie G.
    27/07/2020 21:40

What an amazing man

• Alice D.
    27/07/2020 15:59

God bless you good human🌏😍🩌

• Gill P.
    27/07/2020 14:59

Here's a heart warming one

• Ariel F.
    27/07/2020 14:16

💚

• Juri N.
    27/07/2020 13:18

Thanku brutnature for this news Assam flood has been so much effecting our people and our animals we lost so much innocent animals

• Lindiwe Z.
    27/07/2020 12:23

👉 👉 👉 It was like a dream when my husband and l were together for 4 years & it’s been 1 year since we separated. I still love him, but somehow I feel it’s unfair why love someone who obviously doesn’t love you back? I’ve prayed & prayed for all these years & nothing, He is still with his new girlfriend (whom he lives with). But it doesn’t mean I have to look for help. The first week after the breakup, I was on my knees praying to get help, I used to SMS him but no response calling him he never picked my calls and finally blocked all my numbers not even to support the kids. I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn't, then I found a comment online however about a spiritual healer helping to restore relationships, get ex-lover back and many others. ” So I decided to give a try because I love my husband so much. So I contacted Mama Anna +27782391426, I told her all my problems, and she gave me a guarantee that I will have my husband back after the prayer. So I was gifted and lucky to have contacted her. I did everything she asked me to do, and to my greatest surprise a day after the prayer my husband called me and apologized for what he did to me. He asked for my forgiveness to come back home for me. I got really hurt & went through those moments whereby he left me. After all, Mama did for me, I forgave him and he came back home with more love and happiness. All thanks to Mama Anna the real spiritual Healer so far google recommended this year. So please if you need any help contact her too on this. You see in conclusion you have to just trust the process, Mama is a good real Spiritual Healer so call/Whats app Mama Anna +27 782 391 426 💑 💑 💑

• Sidartha A.
    27/07/2020 11:16

Thank u for covering the NE region of India. has been affecting the people a lot but there is much less help from the govt due to this pandemic or any other reasons