Meet India’s Next Generation of Coders

“You can’t learn coding on a notebook.” Shreshtha and Shubhanshi couldn’t afford to buy a laptop and struggled to learn coding. Through its Delivering Smiles initiative, Amazon India helped turn their dream into a reality. This video has been produced in partnership with a brand

18/11/2021 9:27 AM
  • 1.1M

• Tarrannum S.
    2 days

I appreciate Amazon people but they should also consider the people staying not only in villages but also in cities who still want to learn but can't afford devices like this?

• Jennet S.
    2 days

Meanwhile muslim girls are learning how to make a kid every year with out financial backup ... Just to spread Islam .

• Anirudh B.
    2 days

And here am I ... I bought a computer to code and now I'm playing gta v and forza horizon on it and not coding at all. 😭🤣

• कुलदीप प.
    3 days

Ok rite

• Tahamina I.
    3 days

I have no laptop or computer. So, help me to buy a computer 🙂

• Jameel A.
    4 days

S

• Ashis E.
    6 days

What!!! only 30 million didn't have phone to study online ... I guess it should be written as 300 million

• Rajesh B.
    6 days

BRUT india why u never answer about your Fake and Propoganda video about Fraud innovator Anil Pradhan..

• Ben Jackson
    19/11/2021 04:22

Testimonies are true, Bitcoin Trading is still paying and changing lives of many, DM me if you do like to start making money from trading .... 100% legit https://t.me/Ben393

• Thirupathaiiah M.
    18/11/2021 16:32

Be amongst those benefiting from Mrs Sharon Morales trade platform, she is the best and rightful trader for you. Connect with her below and earn weekly from Cryptocurrency Investment. 👇👇👇👇👇 👇👇👇👇👇

• Amir A.
    18/11/2021 15:31

Amazon is a cheat they take side of fraudulent sellers, who defraud Customers.

• Harish M.
    18/11/2021 12:18

Don't dilute your authenticity by peddling products.

• Malik M.
    18/11/2021 11:39

• Brut India
    18/11/2021 09:49

Amazon India is aiming to bridge the digital divide in India! Join hands to meet this objective, give your old phone or contribute towards new devices, to enable learning for underprivileged youth. Visit: amazon.in/donate