Sedition Case Against Bangalore 19-Year-Old

Amulya Leona Noronha started by saying, “Pakistan Zindabad.” Before she could complete, she was hauled off the stage and slapped with sedition.

24/02/2020 3:50 PMupdated: 24/02/2020 3:57 PM
  • 2M

• Sani R.
    5 days

Pakistan murda bad

• Zeeshan H.
    6 days

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD THA ,HAI or hmysha Rahyga.. tm jesy tatti hindustorrrey Baal b ni ukhaaarr skty.

• Aakash A.
    6 days

wtf you can't defend her whether the law is drafted during the British rule or after the freedom of India. she praises Porkistan and became anti-national. We have seen those bastards rioting, killing policemen while holding the National flag. Everything was a set propaganda and you are supporting them.

• Pradeep V.
    21/11/2020 16:33

Actually ... I do not want to write it but here today I am willing to do so... The day I got interest in my country's politics ... I always wanted a party like BJP rule our country. .... But believe me I never thought that for this I will burn someone house or government property or chant some anti Indian slogan... I was just waiting for my idealogy to propagate in the people of India ... I did nothing and it spread like a fire in the whole country ... And certain people come into Power.... I know that still India is not doing it's best.. WE have more potential .... Still to remove these people we not gona chant some slogan Not gona block the roads... not gona do some hate speech in the name of religion..... because I know in every 5 years I have chance to change things.... I never gona do anything which distrub hormony and peace and more especially something that distrub daily life of the citizens of this country .... Again I will wait for my new ideology to propagate in people of this country .....

• Ravi C.
    20/11/2020 05:47

Fuck

• Sandip S.
    15/11/2020 13:42

Khalistan ZINDABAAD

• Jonny N.
    04/11/2020 11:12

One The Specter Of China's Communism Are Haunting The World!! The Chinese Coronavirus Spreads On Over The World,, Coronavirus Outbreak In Wuhan China,, A Timeline Of How Covid- 19 Spread Around World,,

• Jonny N.
    04/11/2020 11:12

Pakistan Follow Socialism Of China's Communism,,👎👎👎 The Chinese Communist Party Is A Marxist- Leninist Party Focused On Struggle And International Domination!!

• B P.
    03/11/2020 08:27

This girl should be hanged to death

• Qaiser H.
    01/11/2020 04:20

Let's say we also india Zinda Abad Pakistan zinda Abad

• Lalal D.
    25/10/2020 05:42

Bsdk Bhagwan ka beta mat ban

• Harsh D.
    22/10/2020 00:48

Btw those stupid who are saying she is just "19" bhagat started his socialist organization at 19 and realised no one live happily while British rule at 11. And also your "MATURE" people are also not doing good to nation.

• Harsh D.
    22/10/2020 00:44

So much for 'Freedom of speech'.

• DI B.
    20/10/2020 20:01

Long live the .....down whit religion , imperialism and the hypocrisie of you all ...

• DI B.
    20/10/2020 19:59

Long live me

• DI B.
    20/10/2020 19:59

Long live India

• DI B.
    20/10/2020 19:58

Long live Bangladesh

• DI B.
    20/10/2020 19:58

Long live Pakistan

• Sachin W.
    16/10/2020 15:13

Dont blam to every time to Modi Just think why all party againts to him If you against to someone there is reason then check reason why all party are opposite him, you seen his family

• Krishna C.
    15/10/2020 15:50

Well Pakistani children's are saying they want to destroy india they want to kill everyone atleast i am proud indians dont speak shit like that for other nations at the same time i am upset they should have listened to this girl before removing mic from her hand