The Maharaja's Homecoming

Air India may return to its first home after 67 years if Tata Sons succeeds in winning a bid for it. This is the airline's story. ✈️

04/10/2021 11:53 AMupdated: 04/10/2021 11:55 AM
  • 415.6K

• Samuel G.
    4 days

That's a homecoming indeed https://wp.me/pczYuj-gJ

• Saidul I.
    4 days

MacBook Pro M1 Unboxing and Review https://youtu.be/iBjl2AuXn0Y

• Saidul I.
    4 days

• Isabel F.
    6 days

I am very proud of you sir Tata. Hats off n God bless you .I hope that it'll be more better than before.

• Tapajit K.
    6 days

TATA THE GREAT

• Durgarao K.
    6 days

Congratulations to TATA 💞🙏

• Bernardpetershah
    6 days

Yes TATA is the best Company in India.

• Bernardpetershah
    6 days

I feel lots of love and regards to TATA group.

• Jawaharlal A.
    6 days

Congratulations Sir

• Raakeshh K.
    6 days

Mera TATA Mahaan. Proud to b a TATAians..

• Sushant G.
    6 days

Welcome my legend

• WizeGuy G.
    09/10/2021 16:31

the easy way out to manage economy,

• Aditya S.
    09/10/2021 14:42

TATA provide new high to the airline

• Nitin K.
    09/10/2021 14:42

May be it was today how did u see the weather report

• Shiju V.
    09/10/2021 14:23

First of all the MPs and MLAs need to start paying for their flights. They can afford it with the salary they earn. Why should the commoner pay for their endeavours that results in nothing with income tax payout Being a private airline now Tata can make the difference

• Jaswant S.
    09/10/2021 13:42

This is story of Air India and Indian airlines which was running Dakota and Foker friendship planes for many years and finally grounded. But many donot know there was kalinga Airlines with dare devil pilot who will take food and fuel for for forward post.inculding live bakra for ITBP AND REGEMENTS SIKHS POSTED IN FORWARD AREA. THEY WERE USING SMALL PARCUTES. THE WORK WAS UNDER DDST S. JAGIR SINGH WHO LATER MARRIED A ASSAMES GIRL.

• Ricky G.
    09/10/2021 12:21

Congratulations dear TATA. If I fly next time, I will fly Air India. Make it great again sir.

• Jyoti R.
    09/10/2021 11:29

How TATA will make AIR INDIA profitable ?🤔 https://youtu.be/f_lCAPyEVa8

• Mukesh P.
    09/10/2021 10:03

Congratulations

• Satendra S.
    09/10/2021 05:43

विश्व स्वास्थ्य पर्यावरण एवं प्राणी कल्याण परिषद कल के सुरक्षित भविष्य कि कामना करते हैं जय कब्जेदारी