When Your Phone Number Is Leaked Online

This college student couldn't understand what was happening when she started getting hundreds of lewd phone calls and messages every day...

13/07/2021 4:27 PM
  • 231.9K

• Sanju T.
    3 days

Happened with me too my body gets numb whenever i see messages or calls from unknown numbers this is very horrible!

• Himanshu S.
    7 days

Plz make a video on for paid fun on Instagram 🙏

• Rajorse A.
    13/01/2022 17:15

Sim pheko dusra lo iska yeahi solution ha tum Kitna logo ke upar case karo ge ? Hajar log karte rahe ge is acha to yeah ha Sim change karlo🥱🥱🥱

• Hoorain S.
    13/01/2022 03:09

It is definitely someone who knows her and her numbers so she should investigate them

• Gracy P.
    09/01/2022 11:21

This happens with most women. It happened with me too. Some men di this after they get rejected or after they are put in place for misbehaving with women. Karma will eat up such sick men.

• Shaddy S.
    08/01/2022 17:07

Evry other girl's story.. happened to me Then reported to police they said change your number simple bro kuch nai hota chalta hai

• Sridevi T.
    07/01/2022 14:38

This happened with me at the time of my graduation. One of my frnd leaked my phone no with a msg, " I love you call me on this no". Just because I didn't give her my notes she made this criminal act. I received 113 calls in a day and then I deactivated my phone no. There was no other choice left. Can't imagine that horror day. Till now if I get a call from any unknown my I shiver.

• Nibedita M.
    07/01/2022 12:27

The same thing happened to me . Same thing .

• Ritesh K.
    03/01/2022 16:18

Buy New Sim Card😏😏

• Aditii D.
    01/01/2022 05:39

Then why don't u block that number n start a new life with ur new number it's not a big deal to block or change any number.. what's wrong

• Ravula S.
    31/12/2021 10:20

Previously PPL used to write on public toilets n municipality used to erase it off by next day or so now as tech is improved PPL r using platforms n now it's kindaa difficult to get rid of those 🤦‍♂️ may the girl have all the power to handle stuff

• Maya S.
    28/12/2021 16:01

Mere pss to ek din m 100 se jyda cls aaye h bcz fb pr ek bnde ne mera no. Gande group m share kr diya tha after that i activated stranger call blocklist feature and then within 1mnth i hve to change my no. Also bcz it was so embarrassing for me that some shit ppls messaging me for sex.. nd for v call fun ..🥺🥺

• Khusboo T.
    28/12/2021 14:51

Such useless people , I cannot stress enough how frustrated I was when I started getting these calls. The person speaking said my number had been leaked on some fb group. I lost my temper, it's just frustrating, we already are dealing with so many things and on top of that we have to deal with unsolicited phone calls which are made by completed useless, random, nonsensical people who really don't have anything to do.

• 恩娜
    11/09/2021 04:46

She could change her number🤧

• Kuljeet K.
    09/09/2021 03:42

ah vekho

• Manali V.
    26/07/2021 04:22

Stay strong girl

• ZaynaB S.
    18/07/2021 00:09

Number change krlo simple

• Sravya R.
    17/07/2021 13:31

This kind of stuff need to stop. I wish the government does more on this front.

• Purnima K.
    17/07/2021 10:42

She cud had changed the sim with different number

• Dhanya B.
    17/07/2021 07:30

Years before when I was in college, this happened to me also.. I really got panicked with the msgs n calls i received. Sm f them told, they got it from a website. I was really afraid 2 tell this to my parents. All i cud do was change my number and disconnect friendship with almost all male frndz i had dat tym.