Greta Thunberg at the European Parliament

“You wouldn't hold three emergency Brexit summits and no emergency summit regarding the breakdown of the climate and environment.” This is what a tearful Greta Thunberg had to say to the European Parliament.

16/04/2019 17:03updated: 16/04/2019 19:29
  • 99.7k

• Lung C.
    01/12/2019 04:48

:HIDDEN !!!: Because you do not make the appropriate payment for the Holocaust Years, the Total Blockade to which I was subjected by your subsidiary from:UE RO CS Caransebes. - I WILL MAKE AN EZOTERIC ATTACK ON YOUR EYE AND ON EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE. Hide Atlantis Globalist Resurrected by Moses, Hide Germanic: BE DIVINE RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR EYES! For the Contino Holocaust to which I am subjected by your Caransebes branch. - I attach images that describe the Holocaust, the total blockade to which I am subjected by the Oculte Branch.

• Wil B.
    25/04/2019 23:10

Reveler of the obvious, talks to a room full of people about what? First it was global warming, or was it climate change? why does she not talk about the REAL problem rather than telling us what we already know? For those who have lost me, can anyone tell the audience what the real problem is? please don't say my mum...lol

• Rose D.
    21/04/2019 01:48

She is marvelous! 💖

• Dan B.
    20/04/2019 18:04

Well spoken,thou are truly a messenger.💜

• Andreea M.
    20/04/2019 06:16

You know it's kinda funny that she starts with the "we will rebuild Notre dame" while saying save the planet and trees, when the kind of trees needed to rebuild Notre dame is exactly the kind we should be fighting to save most(centuries old)...

• Όλια Π.
    19/04/2019 22:17

Some of you people are pathetic . You can’t even take seriously a serious issue without making fun of it . Earth is our home and we are destroying it and you are talking about her being a child and being annoying and her not crying properly. You want a change without changing your ways yourself .

• Emina N.
    19/04/2019 22:07

So is her speech gonna change something? Every year some smart kids show up with some speech and what?? Zero, nothing.. We just notice that still exist some smart and a conscious child 😴

• Nikola S.
    19/04/2019 22:07

If you're a politcian and you have to lie then at least do it properly. It's very ugly to see them not even cry properly.

• Echech L.
    19/04/2019 19:57

She s annoying. Cant she get adult fast?

• John F.
    19/04/2019 17:29

Who the hell is DAT.

• Denis D.
    19/04/2019 16:33

I remember when tears and emotions weren't valid arguments.

• Bob J.
    19/04/2019 06:29

Our houses are falling down. Like george Carlin said ' save the fucking planet ' the arrogance of man. We still can't take care of each other. Wars, starvation. Poverty and your gonna save the planet...using a girl like that. Plenty of people saying it. But let's get a girl crying. All distraction from why they set the building on fire. She's lost and grabbed onto a cause. Pathetic deviation from the real issues.

• Alin I.
    19/04/2019 05:39

Go to school!!! Please stop the drama.

• Shaun H.
    18/04/2019 23:51

She has come for this purpose.

• Hillary W.
    18/04/2019 17:15

I love her! She is who I wished I could be at her age. Keep fighting young bloods!!! Nothing but respect from me!!

• Amos L.
    18/04/2019 12:51

Your brave words will be known & study by children to come, your name will be written in history, the faith & hope of our only planet called Earth in now in the hands of these new generation 😘😎😍

• Ann K.
    18/04/2019 12:27

This young lady has my vote.

• Miriam M.
    18/04/2019 10:41

💔💔

• Joanna C.
    18/04/2019 09:48

Well said Greta. We all need to mark your words and not rely on you to be kur conscience, thinking that agreeing with you is enough. We have to act, not just listen. .

• Petar S.
    18/04/2019 09:20

And theres those 20 t**ts laughing...